Children are targeted for identity theft a shocking 35 times more often than adults. Why is that the case…and what can be done about it? IDWise offers you resources to help you protect your children from the most common identity theft threats.
Threats & Responses
IDWise outlines the most common threats to your child's identity, and offers clear advice on how to combat them.
Tools & Tips
Best practices, educational toolkits, and sound advice to help you protect your child's identity, both online and off.
- Internet Safety Month - Resources for Parents
- Keeping Up With Your Kids on Social Media
- Talking to Your Kids About Social Media Safety
- Safe Online Gaming
- How to Manage Your Social Media Privacy Settings
- Social Media Learning Module for Parents
- ID Protection Toolkit
- ID Recovery Toolkit
- 10 Steps to Identity Recovery
- Securing Your Mobile Device
- Securing Your Computer
- Securing Your Home Network
You have questions. IDWise has anwers.
Learn fast facts about child identity theft with IDWise's colorful and engaginginfographics.
Test Your Knowledge
Are you an identity theft savvy parent? Take a quick test to determine if you are an identity theft expert.