As the issues surrounding identity theft continue to evolve and grow exponentially, there has never been a more urgent need to partner and help provide actionable solutions for the future. As a member of the Center, you are a crucial part of our impactful, hands-on mission to safeguard identity and create lasting change.
We are thrilled to announce a new and exciting partnership structure. This new program offers high value and recognition for partnering organizations. Additionally, our partner program offers many unique benefits based on your partnership level.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Bronze Partnership includes these benefits:
- Recognition and branding opportunities on the Center's website
Silver Partnership Includes all Bronze benefits plus:
- Strategic branding opportunities (digital)
- 10% discount for 2 members of your organization to the Identity Leadership Certificate Program
Gold Partnership Includes all Silver benefits plus:
- Early access to research results
- Innovative research project opportunities (customization available)
- 10% discount on sponsorship opportunities for Identity Student Scholars and Faculty Fellows
- Educational discounts
- Strategic branding opportunities (digital and print)
Platinum Partnership: Our most rewarding and prestigious partnership. This includes all the benefits of the other three tiers plus:
- An invitation to apply for seat on the Center's board of advisors
- Opportunity to post 3 projects on the University of Texas’ ResearchMatch.edu website
- Facilitated access to UT Career Center for the recruiting of employees, interns, and co-ops
- Participation in annual “Visionary” workshop with other Strategic Partners
- And more!
The Center for Identity values the collaborative opportunities government agencies and non-profit organizations are able to offer. Your expertise and leadership is respected and necessary to our future successes.
Government benefits may include:
- Recognition on the Center's website
- Advisory possibilities
- An opportunity to collaborate on new research projects
For non-profits interested in learning more about Center opportunities, please contact us directly, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us at email@example.com.